Kore is a web application platform for writing scalable, concurrent web based processes in C or Python.
It is built with a "secure by default" approach. It is fully privilege separated while using strong security features at the operating system level such as seccomp, pledge, unveil and more.
Today Kore is used in a variety of applications ranging from high assurance cryptographic devices, machine-learning stacks and even in the aerospace industry.
From embedded platforms all the way to high performance servers. Kore scales.
Kore comes with a wide range of features:
- Privilege separated ACME support.
- TLS with PFS in all major browsers.
- Private keys isolated in separate process.
- Websocket support.
- Built-in parameter validation.
- Asynchronous PostgreSQL queries.
- Fully privilege separated.
- Per CPU worker processes.
- Full async/await support for Python.
- And more!
Kore provides official docker images for its releases.
Kore is open source software licensed under the ISC license and developed in my spare time. If Kore helped you or your company please consider a donation to help any future development.