This minor release improves on internal APIs and has some minor bug fixes.
New tool: kore-serve
This tool makes it easy to spin up static serving webserver quickly. To build it, run make tools-build and make tools-install.
JSON API Improvements
- - More strict parsing of JSON objects.
- - Allow int64_t and uint64_t as JSON numbers.
Additionally the parser has been tested heavily in a security critical product. This work was sponsored by my employer, Tutus Data.
- - Added and enabled POST-as-GET.
- - Fixed a bug on LibreSSL where multi-domain setup could fail to renew certificates.
Python API improvements
- - Adds async socket.recvmsg to the Python API.
- - Enabled TLS 1.3 for LibreSSL 3.2.2
- - All Kore hooks prototypes now live inside of kore/hooks.h.
- - Renamed "foreground" to "kore_foreground".
- - Kore will now install its sources under $PREFIX/share/kore, allowing kodev build to build single binaries out of the box.
- - kodev source command added (shows the location of the built-in source code).
- - Added missing seccomp_tracing to the example configuration.
- - Added kore build scripts under misc.
- - Linux: added missing seccomp calls for certain platforms.
- - Added kore_default_getopt(), which should be called from kore_parent_configure() in single binary builds if you want to retain the argument parsing.