ChangeLog for the 3.3.1 release
This release improves on Python locks, adds HTTP runlocks and fixes a few minor bugs.
- - Improved the worker event loop.
- - Added a kore_curl_strerror() api call.
- - Fixed a problem with unix binds on the BSDs.
- - Added macros for arguments passed to parameterized pgsql queries.
- - Fixed a problem with asynchronous locks in Python not properly working.
- - Exceptions in Python code running from timers are now logged if not caught.
- - The tlsverify keyword for the asynchronous Python httpclient is no longer tied to client certificates.